The seven chakras are the centers in our bodies in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our seven chakras can often lead to illness, so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely.
The traditional Sanskrit names for the chakras are the ones which are most commonly used today: Muladhara, Swaddhishthana, Manipura,Anahata, Vishuddha, Ajna, and Sahasara.
Again, understanding these seven begins with the same fractal structure. In consciousness we called these seven: sensing, thinking, feeling, willing, body, soul and spirit. In energy we call them:
1. Muladhara, the energy which is the origin of our sensing capacity.
2. Swaddhishthana, the energy of our thinking power.
3. Manipura, the energy behind our emotional force.
4. Anahata, the source of our willing and attention.
5. Vishuddha, the energy of grounding and embodying.
6. Ajna, energy which pierces the ego and is in direct communication with all beings.
7. Sahasara, the content free field of imagination that can receive the renewing "light" and know itself as part of the whole.
Book your Shamanism consultation today to help re-balance your energy