Kubera is the banker of heaven. He is in-charge of wealth, so it is important that we pay attention to him. Kubera is a very important deity, and that is why we have organized this homa for Kubera.
- According to Shiva Purana, Kubera performed penance for thousands of years to acquire the status of a demi-god, god of wealth, and the King of Yakshas (guardians of wealth)
- As per the great epics Ramayana and Mahabharata, Kubera is described as the lord of riches and wealth
- According to Uttara Khanda (section) of Ramayana, Lord Brahma granted Kubera the status of Dhanathipathi, the lord of wealth and the fourth lokapala (guardian of direction)
- According to Tirupati Sthala Purana (Powerspot mythology), Kubera loaned money to Lord Vishnu (in the form of Balaji) for his marriage to Padmavati (form of goddess Lakshmi)
- Worshipping Kubera, the banker of heaven who is in charge of wealth helps to overcome financial hardships
- This blessings token will help you gain Kubera blessings
Kubera Blessings Token