Gain the blessings of SHAKTI - Shakti is cosmic existence as well as liberation, its most significant form being the Kundalini Shakti, a mysterious psychospiritual force. In Shaktism, Shakti is worshipped as the Supreme Being. Shakti embodies the active feminine energy of Shiva and is synonymously identified with Tripura Sundari or Parvati.
During the 9-day period of Gupt navratri, Dr Arti will meditate to Goddess Durga with full dedication on your behalf. Devotees should get up early during this period. Each of these 9 days is unique in its observance and different forms of Goddess Durga are worshipped on each day. The Gupt Navratri schedule is as follows:
- Day 1: Pratipada Tithi – Ghatasthapana and Shailpurti meditations
- Day 2: Dwitia Tithi – Brahmacharini meditations
- Day 3: Tritiya Tithi – Chandraghanta meditations
- Day 4: Chaturthi Tithi – Kushmanda meditations
- Day 5: Panchami Tithi – Skandamata meditations
- Day 6: Shasthi Tithi – Katyayani meditations
- Day 7: Saptami Tithi – Kalaratri meditations
- Day 8: Ashtami Tithi – Maha Gauri meditations
- Day 9: Navami Tithi – Siddhidatri meditations
- The 10th day is observed as Vijaya Dashami Puja and brings an end to the Navratri festivities.
Shakti Blessings Token